Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have a new crush!



So, this is kind of dumb.  But I was in the mood for a less-serious post.  Have you all seen that commercial for SunSweet's Plum Amazins with that New Zealand dude?  I think his name is Gordon Jones.  Anyway, I don't do commercials because of a huge blessing in my life called DVR.  But I must say that I let this commercial play on every time.

His lips, eyes, broad shoulders, open shirt:  He's my new crush.  And of course, he's wearing a wedding ring!  If you haven't enjoyed this commercial yet, here's the link.  I'm not likely to go out and buy Plum Amazins over this guy, but I might dream about eating morning cereal with him.  Sigh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a6f_03dSqs&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'd like to check out his ......OK, better stop there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very handsome fellow. :-)Too bad about the gold on his hand :-(

    ReplyDelete